What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They hold a small amount of data specific to you and your device, which allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time.
Cookies serve a variety of purposes, including enhancing your website experience by remembering your settings and preferences, enabling certain functionality, and analyzing how you interact with the website.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted once you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences and provide a smooth browsing experience.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences and actions across multiple sessions.
- Personalizing your experience on our website
- Remembering your preferences
- Providing social media features
- Analyzing our website traffic
Types of cookies we use
The cookies used on our website can be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They enable basic functionalities such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website may not function correctly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors use our website and improve its performance. They collect anonymous information and report aggregated data, such as the number of visitors and pages visited. This information helps us understand how visitors interact with our website and make improvements accordingly.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog post.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to track your browsing habits and provide personalized content and ads.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser. For more information about cookie settings, please refer to your browser's help documentation.
Additionally, you can opt-out of certain third-party cookies by using the opt-out mechanisms provided by the respective third parties.